The partners are developing common and innovative educational tools to help teachers and trainers across Europe to transmit LSFS’s knowledge and skills.
The intellectual outputs of the project are:
Three synthesis based on the national reports realized by each partners
• To define representations of LSFS’s in partner countries.
• To propose a common typology of the LSFS in the partner countries and to present examples of initiatives existing in the 5 countries
• To identify the main limitations and obstacles to the development of LSFS’s.
A comparative analysis of innovative pedagogical practices in agricultural vocational education and training
• To define innovative teaching practices and to illustrate with examples of pedagogical sequences in technical agricultural education in the 5 partner countries.
• To propose a common culture of innovative education for the EducLocalFOOD project.
• To understand the needs of teachers in terms of teaching tools in different countries
• To define the type of tools useful to teach LSFS (module, concept, ...)
A teaching toolkit for LSFS teaching. (Available in may 2021)
All productions are available for free on the project site.